Cloudlist is a multi-cloud tool for getting Assets from Cloud Providers. Cloudlist is designed for the blue team to augment Attack Surface Management efforts by maintaining a centralized list of assets across multiple clouds with very little configuration efforts.
- List Cloud assets with multiple configurations
- Multiple Cloud providers support
- Multiple output format support
- Multiple filters support
- Highly extensible making adding new providers a breeze
- stdout support to work with other tools in pipelines
Questions about using Cloudlist? Issues working through installation? Cool story or use case you want to share? Get in touch!