What is Katana?
Check out this great ProjectDiscovery blog post from the initial launch for more information on Katana.
We also wrote a great “deep dive” blog on Katana’s field extraction
Features and capabilities
- Fast and fully configurable web crawling
- Support for Standard and Headless modes
- Customizable automatic form-filling
- Customizable output through preconfigured fields
- Customizable scope control through preconfigured fields and Regex
- Support Inputs through STDIN, URL, and LIST
- Supported Outputs of STDOUT, FILE, and JSON
Additional Katana resources
As an open source tool with a robust community there are a lot of community-created resources available. We are happy to share those to offer even more information about our tools.
Questions about using Katana? Issues working through installation? Cool story or use case you want to share? Get in touch!